Monday, April 21, 2008

Wilsonville Prom 2008


So, this last weekend I went to Wilsonville prom with Jeron! He goes to a different school so it was a cool experience, I got to meet a lot of new people and experience a dance through a different school. It was downtown Portland and we went in a group of four couples... they were all really fun and I had a great time! I didn't bring my camera down there so I don't have those pictures (yet).


If you want to see how he asked me, watch this video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p5eL_7mBXcQ

Ill put the other pictures up when i get them!

-Brittany


3 comments:

Rachael said...

Cute song. You look beautiful. Gald you had a great time.

Scott-n-Allison said...

BEAUTIFUL pics...some of my best date memories are of dances. I'm glad you had fun.

The Starr Family said...

Hey, he's cute and a good singer. Looks like you had a great time! Good for you!