Friday, December 28, 2007

Cool Christmas Story


December 18th

Less than a week before Christmas!! A friend of ours just sent us a story that we wanted to share with all of you…
It was the day after Christmas at a church in San Francisco. The pastorof the church was looking over the pulpit when he noticed that the babyJesus was missing from among the figures. He hurried outside and saw alittle boy with a red wagon, and in the wagon was the figure of thelittle infant Jesus.
So he walked up to the boy and said, “Well, where did you get yourpassenger, my fine friend?”
The little boy replied, “I got Him at church.”
“And why did you take Him?”
The boy explained, “Well, about a week before Christmas I prayed to thelittle Lord Jesus and I told Him if He would bring me a red wagon forChristmas I would give Him a ride around the block in it.”

MERRY CHRISTMAS, EVERYONE!

No comments: