Friday, December 28, 2007

Hailey's Christmas Post








December 22nd,


Hey, it’s Hailey. I don’t know what to write, but I thought I would contribute something anyways. This has been a very interesting year for me. There was lots of adventures. For Spring Break we went to Southern California and got to go to Disneyland and California Adventure. My favorite ride there was the roller coaster ”Screamin’” It has a loopty loop and goes really fast. I got to go on it four times. But this year I also got to ride on the Tower of Terror, and it was so much fun and thrilling, that I went on it a few times. The lines were kind of long though, especially for the fun rides. After the parks we got to see my best friend Ashley Oross. She moved from Oregon a couple of years ago, and I missed her. It was so fun seeing her new lifestyle and house in California. In June I got braces and they are such a pain in the behind… and the day after I got them I got to go to Girls Camp with my Church stake and it was so fun, but my teeth hurt really bad. After that I went to Utah for about a month in the summer and stayed with my uncle Brett and my aunt Shellie. It was a lot of fun and I loved spending time with my cousins Lexxus, Dakota, Saisha, Trysten, Takoma, Hunter and Phoenix.
Also, after I came home I got to go to Nike soccer camp with my “cousin” Audrey Smith. It was fun spending time with her and her brother Jerry as well. They live in Southern California, so I don’t get to see them very often.
In the fall I started 7th grade at Highland Park and saw a lot of my friends, and now I’m ready for Christmas. It’s good to have winter break and spend some time with friends and family.

No comments: