Friday, December 28, 2007

Thomas's Christmas Story





December 26th

Hi, this is Thomas.
My dad wants me to write something on the blog, so I will tell you about my Christmas. This year we had a very enjoyable time together, and we had lots of fun. On Christmas eve we did the Nativity with all our friends like we do every year. We had the Jensen Family (Mark, Janice and their kids, Alyssa, Stephanie, Kyle, Emily, Kate and Tyler), the Giles family (Adam, Christie, Hunter, Andy, Kate and Peter) the Burtons (Kristine and Matt and their kids Sasha and Fletcher) and the Wights (Jeff, Rachael, Carissa, Blake, Samantha and Casey). All the kids played a part in the Nativity: Samantha was Mary, Hunter played Joseph, Brittany, Stephanie and Allysa were the Wise Men (or women in this case), we had a bunch of angels… Carissa, Brandy, Sasha and Kate and also a bunch of Shepards: Blake, Ben, Peter, Kyle and Andy and it was also full of animals… Hailey (the donkey), Emily (Sheep) and Casey was a pig. We had fun.
On Christmas morning we opened presents. I got an i-pod nano, stereo system, a nerf gun, some cool Nike basketball and casual shoes and a bunch of clothes and a few videogames for my Playstation and Wii systems. It also snowed in the afternoon, so we had a white Christmas!! I got to make snow balls and play with friends. It was a lot of fun.

1 comment:

Rachael said...

We sure had a great time on Christmas Eve with you. Thanks for having us over....I'm waiting for the movie to be released....

The Manger...with the curly haired donkey.