Friday, December 28, 2007

Trying out for size


December 11th, 2007


Well, it’s that time of the year… Christmas… time for resolutions for 2008, and also time to try new things. For me it is about time for the Molina’s to get on cyberspace and try out writing a blog for size. With my new gig at Nike, we’ve been talking a lot about blogs, blogging, wikis, and all that stuff, so I thought I would give it a try. I guess in a couple of months we’ll figure out if this is the right thing for us or not. It is exciting but at the same time scary, mainly because we don’t know how long it takes to regularly populate the site… but since there are 7 of us in the family, and everybody can make a contribution here and there, I thought that this might work out. That plus the fact that I’m not really good at recordkeeping at home, so keeping a family journal here might be the way to get rid of the guilt of failing miserably at that :)
So, as you can see by the photo, we are set for Christmas to come and the kids are more than ready for the “jolly, round” guy to drop by for a visit and leave some “souvenirs.” Let’s hope they behave good enough to receive some good stuff…

No comments: